Estate Planning & Trust Administration
Estate planning requires individual care and attention. We provide that to you. We assist you in clarifying and carrying out your estate planning goals. We are experienced in working with people as they go through the changes that many of us face at different times – whether those changes involve family matters, medical issues, or issues related to changing, complex, or co-owned assets.
We also assist and represent Executors and Trustees through the process of Probate or Trust administration. We prepare estate and gift tax returns. We represent Trusts and Estates before the IRS and when necessary, we litigate estate tax issues before the U.S. Tax Courts and District Courts. We handle claims and litigated matters.
- Establishment of charitable trusts and family foundations
- Elder Law
- Estate and gift tax planning and returns
- Preparation of powers of attorney for health care and asset management
- Probate and trust Administration
- Probate, Trust or Tax Court Litigation
- Creation of special needs trusts
- Preparation of wills and trusts
- Business succession
- Pre-Marital agreements
- Represented trustee in multi-million dollar trust contest case.
- Represented high net worth client with assets exceeding $100M in estate planning and business succession process.
- Advocated for interests of beneficiary of estate in a multi-million dollar trust administration
- Represented trust beneficiary in action against a trustee who violated their fiduciary duties.
- Represented trustees of trust which owned significant works of art.