Zachary was born and raised in Healdsburg. His first career was in software engineering, which evolved into writing software for health care organizations. In 2008, he graduated from law school and immediately opened a solo practice focusing on bankruptcy and estate planning for the elderly. While in law school and throughout his years in solo practice, Zachary volunteered weekly at the Sonoma County Elder Law Clinic assisting numerous seniors with their estate plans and other issues. In 2014, Zachary was a recipient of the Sonoma County Bar Association’s Pro Bono Award for his work at the Elder Law Clinic. In 2016, he joined the Council on Aging as their Director of Legal Services. Zachary now primarily assists clients with Estate Planning and Trust Administration.
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Courts – Northern and Eastern Districts of California
- DeVry Institute of Technology (B.S. Computer Information Systems, 1997)
- Empire College School of Law (J.D. 2008)
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Former Co-Chair of the Sonoma County Bar Association’s Bankruptcy Section
- Long-term volunteer at the Sonoma County Elder Law Clinic
- Zachary lives in Healdsburg with his wife and two daughters. He enjoys spending time with his family, running, traveling and playing baseball.