Lisa has enjoyed a varied career that provides her with a broad base of experience and perspective to counsel clients in business and real estate matters. She was admitted to the California Bar in 1988 and although a California native, she has lived in Chicago and New Orleans as well as Los Angeles before returning to the Bay Area and settling in Santa Rosa with her husband. She first joined the firm as an associate in 1998 and then left to start her own affordable housing development company in 2001. Following that experience, she went on to be a consultant for Burbank Housing Development Corporation, the leading nonprofit affordable housing developer in Sonoma County, and then the Director of Development at Rural Communities Housing Development Corporation located in Ukiah, before returning to the firm.
- Business Law and Commercial Transactions
- Construction Contracts
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Real Estate Transactions
- California State Courts
- Illinois (inactive)
- Louisiana (inactive)
- University of California at Berkeley (B.S., 1985)
- University of San Francisco School of the Law (J.D. with honors, 1988)
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Community Housing Sonoma County (Board Chair)
- Summerfield Waldorf School & Farm (former Board Member)
- Benefit Company Bar Association
- Professional: Former Managing Editor & Author for the U.S.F. Law Review.
- Personal: Played field hockey while at Cal and stays active swimming, cycling, running and playing basketball. Huge Giants fan. Two great kids. On a nice weekend, you might see her and her husband on their motorcycles exploring beautiful Sonoma County.