Daniel J. Wilson is a skilled litigation attorney with experience representing some of the world’s leading companies in a wide range of high-stakes, complex litigation. Prior to joining Anderson Zeigler, Daniel spent several years as an associate at the San Francisco office of the prestigious international law firm Morrison & Foerster LLP. His representative engagements included:
- Defending leading energy drink and ride sharing companies in unfair competition and false advertising cases.
- Defending the most influential electric car company against various consumer class action claims.
- Defending one of the nation’s largest scrap metal recyclers against breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty claims.
Daniel is a graduate of University of Pennsylvania Law School and has a master’s degree from the London School of Economics and B.A. from University of California, Berkeley, where he graduated summa cum laude and was elected Phi Beta Kappa.
During law school, Daniel externed at the United States Attorney’s Office in Philadelphia (civil division), Philadelphia’s public defender office, and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission. He also spent a summer in Lagos, Nigeria working for the law firm Aluko & Oyebode.
Before law school, Daniel worked as a litigation paralegal in New York City.
- California State Courts
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A.)
- London School of Economics (MSc.)
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D.)
- When he is not practicing law, Daniel can be found spending time with his wife Alex and their twin boys, Arie and Sidney, playing guitar, and trail running throughout Sonoma County. He also serves on the board of Active 20-30 Santa Rosa (#50) and is a member of Leadership Santa Rosa Class XXXV.