Catherine’s practice areas include General Business Law, Estate Planning, Taxation, Real Estate and Intellectual Property Law.
Catherine is a fourth generation Sonoma County resident and enjoys working with businesses and individuals in the community she grew up in. Catherine provides clients with highly personalized legal representation that addresses both their estate planning needs and daily business needs. Catherine feels that intellectual property rights are one of the most commonly overlooked business assets. Catherine helps clients to identify and protect those valuable intellectual property rights using her trademark, copyright and trade secret experience. With her diverse legal background, Catherine is able to efficiently assist her clients in today’s quickly changing marketplace.
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Real Estate
- Copyright and Trademark, Patent Licensing
- General Business Law
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Patent Attorney authorized to appear before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- University of California at Davis (B.A.S., 1998)
- McGeorge School of Law (J.D. 2002)
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Women in Law, Member